According to legend and song, John Henry was part of a crew using giant hammers to drive steel spikes into the ground while building the C&O Railroad through the Great Bend Tunnel in West Virginia. When someone invented a steam drill that would put his crew out of work, John Henry proved that one man with a hammer could beat that steam drill. Today, Facebook and Twitter are using the most advanced technology to influence the election by spamming their users with left-wing propaganda. Click here for our previous post on why they are doing this.
However, we can beat them and their high-tech algorithms if each of us spends a few hours each week reading, composing, and posting “comments” and “replies” to their spam. Here’s how.
Above is one example of Facebook spamming my personal Facebook page with a post from The Atlantic, a left-wing media site. I never subscribed to Atlantic. I never friended, liked, or followed it. Posts from this fake “magazine” just started showing up in my timeline several times a day. The same thing happened with posts from equally left-wing CNN, ABCNews, Christian Science Monitor, and NPR. I am also being spammed with “targeted” left-wing posts. I am Jewish, so I am also getting unwanted posts from left-wing Jewish sites. I am a lawyer, so I am getting unwanted posts from left-wing lawyer groups, etc.
- As much as we hate Facebook and Twitter, we need to use them for the next two months.
- Facebook and Twitter are interfering with the election, by systematically spamming every user with posts from left-wing media sites like CNN, ABC, Atlantic, etc., Facebook. We can turn this into a good thing! By doing this, Facebook and Twitter are giving us easy access to millions of independent, undecided voters through “comments” and “replies” However, we need your help to take advantage of this. Facebook and Twitter are also spamming us with targeted posts based on our previous preferences. They know I visit Jewish sites, so I am getting spammed by left-wing Jewish groups. I am a lawyer, so I am also spammed by left-wing lawyer groups.
- When you get an unwanted left wing post, please do NOT miss the opportunity. Please do NOT block or delete it. Please read it carefully instead, no matter how hateful or dishonest it is.
- Then please read the comments section, and post your own “comment”. Either “comment” to the original post, or “reply” to another comment. Then also “reply” to as many left wing or independent comments as you can. (Of course, you should also “like” conservative comments and replies).
- Make sure your “reply” is logical, fact- based, and deals with the issue, no matter how ignorant, hateful, or dishonest the comment. Avoid insults. Avoid inflammatory words or phrases that will get your comment deleted or your Facebook/Twitter privileges suspended. (Commonly known as “Facebook/Twitter Jail”). For example, I use “followers of the Prophet” instead of Muslim or Islam. I use “Holy War” instead of “Jihad”). Remember that you are not able to persuade the jerks who post comments supporting the left-wing post, or insulting Trump or Trump supporters. You are writing to persuade friends of those jerks who may be independent or undecided.
- Keep your “reply” short. Just 2 or 3 sentences. If you need more words to explain your position, copy and paste the link to a post or video that deals with that issue.
- Always include LibertyAndProsperity.com in your reply. Or better yet, copy and paste a post from that website into your reply. That will lead people to a specific post in our website. That is the best way to bring in new people.
- When you make an effective reply, mass produce it! Click your “reply” and then right-click to “select all”. Then copy your whole “reply” before you send it. Then paste that “reply” to as many comments as you can on that post.
- If you and every LibertyandProsperity.com supporter does this an hour a day, several days a week, we can reach and influence hundreds of thousands of “swing voters” in “battleground states” and make a real difference. Can you help?
- I have been doing this myself during the past week. I can honestly say that my posts and links to LibertyAndProsperity.com are getting engagement and support from independent and undecided citizens for the first time since Facebook and Twitter first started “throttling” and “shadow-banning” us last year!
- Questions? Contact me at my personal email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
- We are a group of 150 ordinary citizens who mostly live near Atlantic City, New Jersey. We volunteer our time and money to maintain this website. We do our best to post accurate information. However, we have made mistakes. If you see any mistakes or inaccurate, misleading, outdated, or incomplete information in this or any of our posts, please let us know. We will do our best to correct the problem as soon as possible.
- Seth Grossman, Executive Director
- (609) 927-7333