- Assembly Bill A5720 must be defeated!
- Making the EMP law replaces persuasion and evaluation with force.
- If there was verifiable evidence the EMP could provide reliable and affordable energy, it would be easily embraced. However, European, California and Australia experience show as quantities of unreliable renewable electricity increases, so do increases in grid blackouts and costs.
- To ignore experience, the bill proponents plan to impose the plan, by law, regardless of economic impact.
- The EMP, as a law, will require various amounts of the energy to be renewable regardless whether anyone can obtain it or afford it. This demand is actually an admission the plan is a failure at providing affordable and reliable energy. It imposes a `Save The World’ wish as the New Jersey standard for energy generation.
We are a group of about 200 ordinary citizens who mostly live near Atlantic City, New Jersey. We volunteer our time and money to maintain this website. We do our best to post accurate information. However, we admit we make mistakes from time to time. If you see any mistakes or inaccurate, misleading, outdated, or incomplete information in this or any of our posts, please let us know. We will do our best to correct the problem as soon as possible. Thanks.
Seth Grossman, Executive Director