Four years ago, Democrats did not think it was possible for Trump to win. They controlled the media, schools, colleges, and entertainment industry. More than 90% of their “news”, lessons, and entertainment about Trump were negative. When Trump won in spite of this, Democrats at first falsely blamed “the Russians”. However, the above described study by Harvard’s Berkman Klein Center for the Internet & Society and MIT’s Center for Civic Media later found the real reason.
Chart created by Harvard’s Berman-Klein Media Center shows how conservatives like us created our own “distinct and insulated media system, using Twitter and Facebook as a backbone”. They said we gathered our own news from conservative sources like Breitbart, Fox, Rush Limbaugh, Gateway Pundit, Daily Caller, and Washington Examiner. We then shared, liked, and forwarded their posts on Facebook and Twitter “to transmit our perspective to the world”.
According to the experts at Harvard and MIT, we did far more than “successfully set the agenda for the conservative media sphere”. We also strongly influenced the “mainstream” media, by forcing them to cover stories they had ignored in the past.
When that study came out, the top executives of Google, Facebook, and Twitter worked hard for the next three years to develop dirty tricks designed to stop us from doing that again this year.
Those dirty tricks by Facebook and Twitter include the following:
During the week ending October 18, 2019, our @LibertyAndProsperity Facebook Page posts “reached” 106,303 people. Many of our posts, especially those by Basia Brown “went viral”.
During November or December of last year, Facebook changed its algorithms to “throttle” us and other conservative sites. By January 13, 2020, and posts only “reached” 5,902 people each week. That is where we are now. Facebook no longer permits any of our posts to “go viral”. Twitter does something similar called “shadow banning”. Although we have nearly a thousand Twitter “followers” at @land1776, most of them rarely receive our tweets. We tried moving to other platforms such as Parler @libertyandprosperity1776 and Gab @libertyandprosperity. Although they treat us fairly and do not restrict us, we have only 54 followers on Parler and 7 on Gab. Although we are working to build that up, it will take months, if not years to do so.
- “Throttling” or “shadow banning” of conservative sites like ours: This is when people who “friend” or “follow” our Facebook page see only a handful of our posts. Six months ago, our posts “reached” about 60,000 people each week. Today, we only “reach” about 6,000. Facebook took away roughly 90% of our audience. Twitter took away about half. We also get posts from only a handful of the people we “friend” or “follow”. This makes it almost impossible to create our own media network like we did in 2016.
- “Spamming” us with “woke” Democrat posts: Last week we all started getting posts from CNN or ABC News multiple times each hour, even though we never subscribed, friended, liked, or followed those sites. Although they pretend to be news sites, they report little but negative stories about Republicans and President Trump, and positive stories about Democrats. We also get posts from leftist groups that target us. For example, since I am Jewish, I suddenly started getting posts from Jewish leftist organizations. Since I am a lawyer, I suddenly started getting posts from leftist lawyer groups.
- Biased and fake “fact checking”: If our posts disagree with the “progressive” Democrat positions on certain topics such as climate change, vote by mail, coronavirus lockdowns, Islam black lives matter, etc., Facebook posts a notice on those posts stating that “fact checkers” have found our post to be “false news” or “partly false news”. Last January, we shared truthful articles stating that some bushfires in Australia six months ago were started by arson or human carelessness. We also shared truthful articles stating that there had been droughts or dry spells in Australia for hundreds of thousands of years. Facebook punished us by falsely claiming those articles were “partly false news” because we did not falsely claim that “climate change” caused the fires to spread.
- Banning or deleting posts that are not “politically correct”. During the past six months, several of our posts were deleted by Facebook because they violated “community standards”. Such posts included posts truthfully identifying attacks and calls for violence by followers of the Prophet. (We can’t even mention words like Islam, Muslim, or Jihad in our Facebook or Twitter posts. That is why we use words like “Followers of the Prophet” or “Holy War” instead.
That’s the Bad News. The Good News is that Facebook And Twitter Just Gave Us Access To Millions of People Who Need Our Message The Most. Please Help Us Reach Them Before Ballots Get Mailed Out Next Week!
Above is one example of Facebook spamming me with a post from The Atlantic, a left-wing media site. I never subscribed to Atlantic. I never friended, liked, or followed its site. Posts from this “magazine” just started showing up in my timeline several times a day. The same thing happened with posts from equally left-wing biased CNN, ABCNews, Christian Science Monitor, and NPR. I am also being spammed with “targeted” left-wing post. I am Jewish, so I am getting unwanted posts from left-wing Jewish sites. I am a lawyer, so I am getting unwanted posts from left-wing lawyer groups, etc.
- As much as we hate Facebook and Twitter, we need to use them for the next two months.
- Facebook and Twitter are interfering with the election, by systematically spamming every user with posts from left-wing media sites like CNN, ABC, Atlantic, etc., Facebook. We can turn this into a good thing! By doing this, Facebook and Twitter are giving us easy access to millions of independent, undecided voters through “comments” and “replies” However, we need your help to take advantage of this. Facebook and Twitter are also spamming us with targeted posts based on our previous preferences. They know I visit Jewish sites, so I am getting spammed by left-wing Jewish groups. I am a lawyer, so I am also spammed by left-wing lawyer groups.
- When you get an unwanted left wing post, please do NOT miss the opportunity. Please do NOT block or delete it. Please read it carefully instead, no matter how hateful or dishonest it is.
- Then please read the comments section, and post your own “comment”. Either “comment” to the original post, or “reply” to another comment. Then also “reply” to as many left wing or independent comments as you can. (Of course, you should also “like” conservative comments and replies).
- Make sure your “reply” is logical, fact- based, and deals with the issue, no matter how ignorant, hateful, or dishonest the comment. Avoid insults. Avoid inflammatory words or phrases that will get your comment deleted or your Facebook/Twitter privileges suspended. (Commonly known as “Facebook/Twitter Jail”). For example, I use “followers of the Prophet” instead of Muslim or Islam. I use “Holy War” instead of “Jihad”). Remember that you are not able to persuade the jerks who post comments supporting the left-wing post, or insulting Trump or Trump supporters. You are writing to persuade friends of those jerks who may be independent or undecided.
- Keep your “reply” short. Just 2 or 3 sentences. If you need more words to explain your position, copy and paste the link to a post or video that deals with that issue.
- Always include LibertyAndProsperity.com in your reply. Or better yet, copy and paste a post from that website into your reply. That will lead people to a specific post in our website. That is the best way to bring in new people.
- When you make an effective reply, mass produce it! Click your “reply” and then right-click to “select all”. Then copy your whole “reply” before you send it. Then paste that “reply” to as many comments as you can on that post.
- If you and every LibertyandProsperity.com supporter does this an hour a day, several days a week, we can reach and influence hundreds of thousands of “swing voters” in “battleground states” and make a real difference. Can you help?
- Questions? Contact me at my personal email: email@example.com. Thanks!
- We are a group of 150 ordinary citizens who mostly live near Atlantic City, New Jersey. We volunteer our time and money to maintain this website. We do our best to post accurate information. However, we have made mistakes. If you see any mistakes or inaccurate, misleading, outdated, or incomplete information in this or any of our posts, please let us know. We will do our best to correct the problem as soon as possible.
- Seth Grossman, Executive Director
- (609) 927-7333