Dennis Mahon ? President?? Seth Grossman ? Executive Director
Shore Diner 6710 Tilton Road Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
Agenda May 21, 2011
Now since we are still meeting on Saturday as the world is suppose to end today, what better way to go out than attending a Liberty and Prosperity meeting.
1) The Pledge of Allegiance
3) We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men
???? are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain
???? unalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of
4) Event calendar announcement change:
??? 1) Senator Mike Doherty scheduled appearance has been changed
??????? from May 21st to June 4th at 9:30. Hopefully we can have a full
??????? house for this meeting as this senator is definitely fighting for us
??????? taxpayers and maybe we convince him to run for the U.S. Senate
??????? seat. If you haven?t attended a meeting in a while, attend this one.
5) 10? principles of Liberty approved at our last board meeting
????? 1)? No eminent domain for private gain.
????? 2)? Enforce federal immigration laws.?? No amnesty.?? Deport illegal aliens.
?3) Make tax and zoning laws fair, simple, and apply them equally to
? 4) Cut taxes by cutting government spending.
????? 5) Post all government salaries, contracts, and budgets online.
????? 6) Repudiate (refuse to pay) all state government debts incurred without
?????????? voter approval in violation of our State Constitution.? Repudiate all federal
?????????? government debts incurred for purposes not permitted by Article I,
?????????? Section 8 of our Federal Constitution.
??? 7) Bring ?government of the people, by the people, and for the people? back
????????? to our public schools and local governments.?Let parents apply taxpayer
????????? money spent to educate their children to the qualified schools they choose.
????????? Don?t force public employees to pay dues to unions they don?t want to
????????? join.?Let elected officials again decide what salaries, pensions, and benefits
???????? to pay our public ?servants?.
??? 8) Hold frequent non-binding referendums (public votes) on
???? all issues of public importance.
9)???? Term limits for all elected officials.? Pensions for none.
??? 10) Make a public audit of the Federal Reserve Banking System.
????????? Audit, reform, or abolish the Federal Reserve Banking System and
????????? have Congress establish a stable currency secured by precious
????????? metals, or assets with recognized and stable values.? Have the
????????? United States withdraw from the International Monetary Fund (IMF)
????????? and any Organization which purports to require the U.S. Government
????????? to spend money without appropriation by Congress pursuant to the
????????? U.S. Constitution.”
6) Radio shows: Saturday morning WVLT 92.1 FM 8:00 ? 9: 00 Am
???? Monday and Wednesday afternoon from 3 to 4 PM on 1400 WOND
???? WOND is now under new ownership and they have now fixed their
????? Internet connection.
???? ?If you would like to purchase inexpensive advertisements, contact Seth
???? Grossman at the phone numbers listed on the 1st page or email him directly at:
7) Major accomplishment of Liberty and Prosperity along with
???? Americans for Prosperity by showing up in force and explaining to our
???? Atlantic County Chosen Freeholders to approve a resolution to be sent to
???? Governor Christie to urge him to repeal the Regional Green Gas Initiative
???? (?RGGI?). A special thanks to Freeholder Joe McDevitt for submitting the
???? resolution. 6 Freeholders voted for this resolution, 3 voted NO wanting to
???? keep your electric and gas bills going up. Congratulations to the following
???? Freeholder Chairman Frank Formica and Freeholders Frank Giordano,
???? Richard Dase, Frank Sutton and James Bertino.
???? Shame on Freeholders Garrett, Cooper and Schroeder?
? ??a) Another successful movie night showing ?Agenda? that we will discuss
????? b)? Date change from May 18th till May 24, 2011 at 7 PM????
?????????? May 24th for Northfield residents only.? A town hall meeting will take place
?????????? to hear reasons why your taxes keep going up every year. If Northfield is
?????????? cutting expenses by eliminating city services, firefighters and police, why
?????????? are taxes still going up? Why are they going up higher than the governor?s
?????????? property tax cap?
???????Find out why our debt has increased from 1 million to 8 million in just a
?????????? few short years. This meeting will explain this. The meeting is being
?????????? sponsored by concerned residents of Northfield.
????????? For those that go and live in Northfield with a valid voter card will receive
????????? a loaf of bread and a dozen eggs. There will be snacks and refreshments.
????????? The meeting will take place at American Legion building at 232 W. Mill
?????????? Road across the street from the Northfield Library at 7 PM.? Plenty of free
?????????? parking at the Northfield Public Library.
????? c)? May 30st Memorial Day Parades: Northfield, Linwood and Somers Point
?????????? We are looking for a lot of folks to either march or ride in our Memorial
?????????? Day parades down Shore Road in each town. We start with Northfield and
?????????? at the completion of the one parade we load up into waiting cars and move
?????????? to Linwood. We repeat the same process here and move to Somers Point.
??????? ???We will start at 7:30 at my home at 7 Twelve Oaks Court Northfield, NJ
?????????? 08225, where we will get organized and have breakfast. At 8:30 we head
?????????? over to the starting point of the parade and line up. We will have drivers
?????????? at the end of the route to pick everyone up. We generally have multiple
?????????? cars for those that want or need to ride.
-???????? If you are interested, please let me know: email@example.com
????? d) Tea Party Patriots of S. Jersey will be having a golf outing fund raiser on
?????????? June 3rd at 2 PM at the McCullough?s Emerald Golf Links Ocean Heights
?????????? Ave. & Zion Rd. Egg Harbor Township. For more information contact
?????????? Susan Lord at firstname.lastname@example.org
????? f) ?June 4th. Special Guest: Senator Mike Doherty
????????? The senator represents the 23rd legislative district made up of Warren
????????? County and most of Hunterdon County. He was elected to the Senate in
????????? Nov.? 2009 after a short period in the Assembly. He graduated from the
????????? United States Military Academy at West Point and received his
????????? commission. He left the military as a Captain and since this time has been
????????? fighting for the residents of NJ.? He is currently taking on the TSA.
????? g) New website for www.libertyandprosperty.org? Check it out.
Lets discuss these and other topics at 9:30 AM at Shore Diner, 6710 Tilton Road
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
9) Discussion topics and more
Back in 1963, the communist set out a list of 45 agenda items that need to be
accomplished to take over America that no one has been watching. This list made its
way into the Congressional Record 1963 Appendix pp. A34-A35 Jan. 10, 1963.
I think you will be as shocked and surprised as I was watching the moving and then
later reading more about this. I?m not saying we are a communist country, I?m saying
we are moving closer to this.
Current Communist Goals EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG,
JR. OF FLORIDA IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES Thursday, January 10,
Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent
and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land
Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of
communism in America.
At Mrs. Nordman’s request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the
following “Current Communist Goals,” which she identifies as an excerpt from “The
Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen:
[From “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen]
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in
1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [“]united force[“] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
Note by Webmaster: The Congressional Record back this far has not be digitized and posted on the Internet.
It will probably be available at your nearest library that is a federal repository. Call them and ask them. Your college library is probably a repository. This is an excellent source of government records. Another source is your Congress Critters. They should be more than happy to help you in this matter. You will find the Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto interesting at this point.
Webmaster Forest Glen Durland found the document in the library.
Sources are listed below.
Microfilm: California State University at San Jose Clark Library, Government Floor Phone (408)924-2770 Microfilm Call Number: J 11.R5
Congressional Record, Vol. 109 88th Congress, 1st Session Appendix Pages A1-A2842 Jan. 9-May 7, 1963 Reel 12
1963- The Year That Changed America
By Greg Swank
Over the years, I have shared in debates and discussions regarding the current state of affairs in the U.S., and the changing social climate of this great nation. Since the “baby-boomer” generation, society and its culture have become noticeably different than the way it was 50 years ago. From the late 50’s to the 70’s a series of events took place contributing to the way we are currently living. However, like anything else, there has to be a starting point at which the wheels are put into motion. Sometimes it can be a single event, such as war, but more often, it is a series of events, some intentional, some planned, others unpredictable. There is always a pivotal point when things begin to change. I believe that time was 1963.
For my generation, some of the following will certainly stir old memories. If you born later, this may serve as a brief history lesson into the times your parents traveled through.
By 1963 television was the leading sources of entertainment. The public enjoyed a different type of programming back then. Lessons on life could be viewed weekly on “Leave it to Beaver” or “My Three Sons.” There were hero’s back then that never drew blood, “The Lone Ranger” and “The Adventures of Superman.” Cartoon series evolved, such as, “The Flintstones” and “The Jetsons” without messages of empowering the children, using vulgarities or demeaning parental guidance. Family’s could spend a weekend evening watching “Ed Sullivan,” “Bonanza” or “Gunsmoke.” For those who enjoyed thrill and suspense, we were blessed with “Alfred Hitchcock Presents” and the “Twilight Zone.” ‘My Favorite Martian,” “Ozzie and Harriet,” “Donna Reed” and “Sea Hunt” also kept viewers entertained weekly.
Movie theaters were not multiplex units with 15 screens, rather, one single, giant big screen with adequate sound and hard seats without springs. “Tom Jones” had won the Academy award for best picture. “How The West Was Won,” “Cleopatra,” “Lily of the Fields,” “The Great Escape,” “The Birds,” and “It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World” were all box office hits.
By years end, “The Beatles” had played for the British Royal Family and were laying the groundwork to conquer the U.S. the following year. Eric Clapton began his journey to fame with Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page, Jim McCarty and their band, “The Yardbirds.” Out on the west coast the surf was beginning to rock’n’roll with “The Beach Boys” and their first song to reach the top ten list, “Surfin’ U.S.A.”
“Joys of Jell-O” recipes for quivering florescent foodstuff hit the stores. U.S. Postal rates went up to five cents for the first ounce. AT&T introduced touch-tone telephones. The Yankees played in the World Series again; but lost to the Dodgers in four straight. The government and NASA began the Apollo program.
This is just a brief snapshot of some things that were going on back in 1963. Remember?
While some of these events played an important role in the direction of change that affect us today, many of them were lost to much greater, more political events, that I believe put everything into motion.
You can see the entire list on this web page – http://www.truthtrek.net/politics/takeover.htm
In 1963 the news media showed women burning their bras as the women’s liberation movement took off with the publishing of “The Feminine Mystique” by Betty Friedan. Martin Luther King was jailed in April and civil unrest was being brought to the forefront. On August 28th the media brought us live coverage of the march on Washington and Dr. Kings famous “I had a dream” speech. The Cuban missile crisis found its way in to our homes and our nation was gearing up for conflict.
By September of 1963 we had lost some very influential people, Pope John XXIII, Robert Frost, and country legend Patsy Cline, to name a few. In the early hours of November 22nd we learned of the quiet passing of C.S. Lewis and hours later we were brought to our knees when President John F. Kennedy was assassinated and our nation mourned.
So you see, while long since forgotten, 1963 could very well have been, one of the most important years since our founding fathers provided us with the Constitution of the United States. Which brings me to one final and extremely important decision that was made during this most provocative year.
On June 17, 1963 the U.S. Supreme Court concluded that any Bible reciting or prayer, in public schools, was deemed unconstitutional.
While American’s have endured great prosperity over the past 40 years we have also lost our moral compass and direction. In reviewing the research, data supports 1963 as a focal point, demonstrating a downward slope in our moral and social decline through 2011.
Certainly, one would have to agree that all of these events have had a profound impact on the way our current social structure has been changed. Personally, if I had to choose one specific event that has demonstrated the demoralization of our country, it would have to be the decision of the U.S Supreme Court in June of 1963.