27 Point Outline of Pessimistic Case for the Future, posted by Michael Anton on July 21, 2023:
Click Here For Link To Full Post: The Pessimistic Case for the Future | Compact Mag
- Constitution All But Dead
- The Security State Has Been Weaponized To Punish Political Opponents
- We have two-tiered fake justice
- We Can’t Even Punish or Deter Normal Crime
- We Are So Blinded by Political Agendas The We Can’t Or Won’t Apply Obvious Solutions to Simple Problems
- We Prioritize “Diversity” Over Mission and Performance
- Our Military Is Incompetent and Doesn’t Win Wars
- Nothing Works Anymore
- People Are Corrupt
- Pop Culture Is Filth
- Christian and Bible Faith Is All But Dead
- Marriage and Other Social Bonds Withered Away. Deep friendships are rare.
- Birth Rates Have Cratered
- Young People Face Dim Prospects
- The Middle Class Has Been Hollowed Out
- Income and Wealth Inequality Are Off The Charts
- We’re Increasingly Owned and Governed By Foreigners
- Corporate Power is Greater Than In the ZPre-Anti-Trust era
- Our Economy Is Fake. No Connection between compensation and production
- Our Colleges have become evil
- K-12 Schools Teach Our Kids To Hate Themselves, Their Parents, and Their Country
- We Don’t Merely Tolerate, but Celebrate Anti-White Racism
- Insane Enthusiasms Like Transgenderisms Receive Little Pushback
- We Have No Social Cohesion
- The Ruling Class Hates The People
- Conservatism Is a Failure
- Our Civilization Has Lost The Will to Live
LibertyAndProsperity.com is a tax-exempt, non-political education organization of roughly 200 citizens who mostly live near Atlantic City, New Jersey. We formed this group in 2003. We volunteer our time and money to maintain this website. We do our best to post accurate information. However, we admit we make mistakes from time to time. If you see any mistakes or inaccurate, misleading, outdated, or incomplete information in this or any of our posts, please let us know. We will do our best to correct the problem as soon as possible. Please email us at email@example.com or telephone (609) 927-7333.
If you agree with this post, please share it now on Facebook or Twitter by clicking the “share” icons above and below each post. Please copy and paste a short paragraph as a “teaser” when you re-post.
Also, because Facebook and Twitter falsely claim our posts violate their “community standards”, they greatly restrict, “throttle back” or “shadow ban” our posts. Please help us overcome that by sharing our posts wherever you can, as often as you can. Please copy and paste the URL link above or from the Twitter share button to the “comments” section of your favorite sites like Patch.com or PressofAtlanticCity.com. Please also email it to your friends. Open and use an alternate social media site like Gab.com.
Finally, please subscribe to our weekly email updates. Enter your email address, name, city and state in the spaces near the top of our home page at Homepage – Liberty and Prosperity. Then click the red “subscribe” button. Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or address below. Thanks.
Seth Grossman, Executive Director