Weekly Update – August 14, 2010
Two-Way Talk Radio Program, 92.1FM (Covers most of South Jersey) every Saturday, 8AM to 9AM. Live on-air call in number is 856-696-0092. Details at http://www.libertyandprosperity.org.
CONTACT US BY E-MAIL OR AT 609-927-7333 TO SET UP A SPECIAL PROGRAM FOR YOUR GROUP, CHURCH, SYNAGOGUE OR SCHOOL.
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION:
1. IT IS EASY TO COMPLAIN. IT IS HARD TO ORGANIZE, PREPARE, GIVE UP YOUR TIME AND MONEY. IT IS EVEN HARDER TO ASK PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND DO BUSINESS WITH TO GIVE UP THEIR TIME AND MONEY. HARDEST OF ALL IS GETTING YOUR KIDS INVOLVED. RIGHT NOW, THE PEOPLE WHO ARE DISTROYING OUR COUNTRY ARE PREPARED, ORGANIZED, AND HAVE PLENTY OF GOVERNMENT AND CORPORATE MONEY. OUR PUBLIC SCHOOLS TEACH OUR KIDS THAT WE ARE BACKWARDS AND INTOLERANT. NOTHING WILL CHANGE UNLESS FOLKS ON OUR SIDE GET A LOT MORE SERIOUS ABOUT PREPARING, ORGANIZING, AND DONATING TIME AND MONEY–AND REACHING OUT TO OUR FRIENDS, CUSTOMERS, SUPPLIERS, AND KIDS. HOW MUCH MORE DAMAGE MUST BE DONE TO OUR COUNTRY BEFORE YOU DO YOUR SHARE?
2. THANKS TO THE DOZENS OF FOLKS WHO STOOD WITH GEORGE AND CYNDI GALLENTHIN AT THE GLOUCESTER COUNTY COURT HOUSE IN WOODBURY LAST WEEK. But the event should have been on TV and on the front page of every newspaper in South Jersey. Part of being prepared and organized is giving proper notice to the media in advance, and proper follow-up afterwards. We have too few people doing too much. If you have media or communications skills, we need your help!
3. LAST CALL FOR BUSES TO WASHINGTON DC FOR AUGUST 28 GLEN BECK ?RESTORE AMERICA RALLY?: Contact Burlington Tea Party Group through Jane Twaddel (firstname.lastname@example.org) Or TERRY DELONG (email@example.com).
4. Big July electric bill? It was more than the summer heat. Read Seth Grossman essay of how the state?s Board of Public Utilities (BPU) forces electric companies to pad their bills by 25% to 35% to fund various left wing agendas? http://www.shorenewstoday.com/index….en-agenda.html or http://www.libertyandprosperity.org.
5. THE GREAT STUDENT LOAN SCAM. WE KNOW THAT BIG BORROWING, SPENDING, AND TUITION HIKES AT STOCKTON STATE COLLEGE PUT KIDS AND THEIR FAMILIES IN DEBT FOR LIFE. WHY ISN?T THIS A BIG PUBLIC SCANDAL? READ WHAT RUSH LIMBAUGH SAYS ABOUT IT AT: http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/dai…114.guest.html
6. EIGHT PERCENT OF ALL BABIES BORN IN THE UNITED STATES ARE THE CHILDREN OF ILLEGAL ALIENS. IF WE DON?T ACT SOON, THESE CHILDREN WILL GROW UP TO BE VOTING CITIZENS WHO WILL DEMAND EVEN MORE GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS AND HIGHER TAXES FROM OUR CHILDREN. (This does not include children born to the 2 million legal immigrants who come to the U.S. each year under current laws.) See http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/20…ildren-born-us.
7. ARE YOU OK WITH A BIG MOSQUE AT GROUND ZERO? A Muslim ?charity? plans to build a $100 million mosque and Islamic center at the site of the World Trade Center buildings destroyed by Muslim terrorists on 9/11/2001, where 3,000 Americans were murdered. Why? Muslims always build giant mosques on Christian and Jewish holy sites when they conquer them! In 705 A.D. Muslims built the Al-Aqsa Mosque on the site of the Jewish Holy Temple in Jerusalem when they seized the city from Jews and Christians. They expanded the mosque in 1187 when they recaptured Jerusalem from Crusaders who came from Western Europe to protect Christians from persecution. In 784 A.D. Muslims built a huge mosque on the site of the St. Vincent cathedral in Cordoba, when they conquered Christian Spain. Muslims converted the St. Sophia Cathedral of Istanbul, Turkey into a giant mosque when they captured that city, which was then the center of the Greek Orthodox Church for the Eastern Roman Empire. This mosque on the site of the destroyed American and ?Zionist? World Trade Center is about conquest, and supremacy of Islam in America. It is not about tolerance or diversity. That?s why this particular site was chosen.
8. ORDER YOUR TICKETS NOW FOR OUR MAJOR FALL FUNDRAISER: Sunday, September 12, 2010 from 4PM to 6PM at Gregory’s Restaurant and Bar, 900 Shore Road, Somers Point. Tickets are $20 each, $25 per couple. Includes free buffet and cash bar. We are awaiting confirmation of location from a well known tavern in Somers Point. Our event will take place after the ceremony to honor Master Commandant Richard Somers who died on the Intrepid in Tripoli Harbor on September 4, 1804. That ceremony will take place at 3PM at the Somers Mansion by the Somers Point Traffic Circle near the Bridge to Ocean City at 9th Street. Contact Seth Grossman at 609-927-7333 or by return e-mail to buy your ticket, and to sell one or two others to friends and family.
9. MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THE NEXT LIBERTY AT THE MOVIES: ?GLORY!? Tuesday, August 31, 6PM at the Mays Landing Branch of the Atlantic County Library. Learn the truth about the American Civil War?Millions of white and black Americans worked, fought and died together to end slavery, and apply the Declaration of Independence to all Americans. Then let?s talk about how white racists joined with liberals and black racists to suppress that truth. See the trailer at http://www.libertyandprosperity.org.
10. Liberty and Prosperity Ten Core Principles for 2010:
I. No eminent domain for private gain.
II. Enforce federal immigration laws. No amnesty. Deport illegal aliens.
III. Make tax and zoning laws fair, simple, and apply them equally to everyone.
IV. Cut taxes by cutting government spending.
V. Post all government salaries, contracts, and budgets online.
VI. Repudiate (refuse to pay) all state government debts incurred without voter approval in violation of our State Constitution. Repudiate all federal government debts incurred for purposes not permitted by Article I, Section 8 of our Federal Constitution.
VII. Bring “government of the people, by the people, and for the people” back to our public schools and local governments. Let parents apply taxpayer money spent to educate their children to the qualified schools they choose. Don’t force public employees to pay dues to unions they don’t want to join. Let elected officials again decide what salaries, pensions, and benefits to pay our public “servants”.
VIII. Hold frequent non-binding referendums (public votes) on all issues of public importance.
IX. Term limits for all elected officials. Pensions for none.
X. Audit, reform, or abolish the Federal Reserve Banking System and have Congress establish a stable currency secured by precious metals. or assets with recognized and stable values. Have the United States withdraw from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and any organization which purports to require the U.S. Government to spend money without appropriation by Congress pursuant to the U.S. Constitution.
11. WE NEED YOUR HELP TO GET OUR MESSAGE OUT!!! We need 200 MORE people to pay $30 dues to keep our message on the radio, the internet and on road signs. If you live near a well traveled rural road, please let us put a sign there! Contact Seth Grossman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (609) 927-7333.
Liberty and Prosperity 1776, Inc. is a non-profit, education organization. We are registered and recognized by both the State of New Jersey and the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charity. Our mission is to learn and teach why ‘Liberty and Prosperity’, New Jersey’s motto since 1776, is still true and relevant today — and how Americans can again be free and effective citizens.”
MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS: Voting Members: $60 dues; attend 3 business meetings per year; work on one board approved project per year. Non-Voting Members: $30 per year; no attendance or volunteer requirements.