BADER QARMOUT is guest speaker? for breakfast tomorrow (Saturday) April 21.?? His Republican Primary opponent, JOSEPH KYRILLOS will speak to us Saturday, May 5.
?We meet for breakfast every Saturday morning at the Shore Diner, Tilton and Fire Roads, Egg Harbor Township from 9:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.? By Parkway Exit 36
No admission charge or obligation to join–other than to buy a great breakfast with reduced price special breakfast menu for Liberty and Prosperity.
- SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER this Saturday Morning?BADER QARMOUT.??? Quarmout is a Sussex County resident who announced as a candidate for U.S. Senate in the Republican Party primary election against Republican State Senator Joe Kyrillos.???? The winner of that June 5 Republican Primary Election will run against Democrat Senator Bob Menendez.?? We know very little about Bader Quarmout.?? He appears to have little or no campaign money and little or ?no campaign organization.?? He chose no to speak at the Atlantic County Republican Convention last month.?? According to various websites, he was born in Jordan and came to American with his family as a small child, and is very pro-Israel.?? His main platform is a proposed immigration reform law.? ?The ?Conservative New Jersey? blog blasted him over such small issues as putting up campaign signs without permits and not paying local property taxes, ?but it the criticism seems out of proportion to the problems complained of.?? BADER QARMOUT asked to speak to our breakfast tomorrow morning,? Saturday, April 21 at 9:30 A.M.? We invite you to come and hear what he has to say.
- ??JOE KYRILLOS, the Republican State Senator endorsed by most Republican leaders to run against Democrat Senator Bob Menendez also asked to speak to our breakfast.? He is scheduled to speak to us on Saturday, May 6 at 9:30 A.M.
- SOMERS POINT BAYFEST, SATURDAY APRIL 28? 10AM to 4PM.?? We still need volunteers to be at our information table?and someone to beat the drum to attract a crowd.?? We are offering to pay $50 to anyone who can beat that drum for 5 hours (with all breaks as set for by Musicians Union rules, of course!)???? For more information?email firstname.lastname@example.org call (609) 927-7333.
- STEVE LONEGAN EVENT AT STOCKTON COLLEGE CANCELLED:??? LONEGAN had a room reserved for April 24, but Stockton later cancelled it, saying it was too late in the school year for such an event.?? Meanwhile, Stockton will be holding a special program that day to ?celebrate? 25 years of mandatory recycling in New Jersey.?? Former Governor Tom Kean will be the keynote speaker.??? If you think mandatory recycling is good for the environment, think of how much hot water is used to clean those empty jars before you put them out, how much gas is burned making two trash pick-ups instead of one, and what is really done with all those newspapers.?? (When nobody buys them after sitting in storage for a long time, they are ?put in the same dump as all other garbage!)? The Atlantic County Utilities Authority pays for its recycling program by charging every town a fee that is added to local property taxes.
- Liberty and Prosperity on the Radio.?? Our Executive Director, Seth Grossman will be a guest on the Larry Trulli and Dan Klein programs on 1020AM WIBG Radio (Ocean City and much of South Jersey) Monday, April 16, from 8AM to 10 AM.?? Grossman has been appearing at this day and time on 1020AM for several weeks, and we hope this will continue for some time.?? Grossman also hosts his own program on 92.1FM Radio (Vineland and most of South Jersey) Saturdays from 8AM to 9AM.?? We also hold a breakfast discussion every Saturday morning from 9:30 A.M. to 10:30AM that is open to everyone who wants to learn more about liberty.?? It is held at the Shore Diner, Tilton and Fire Roads by Parkway Exit 36 in Egg Harbor Township.
- WHY ARE REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR CHRISTIE AND ATLANTIC COUNTY? ASSEMBLYMEN JOHN AMODEO AND CHRIS BROWN SILENT ON PROPOSED STATE GOVERNMENT PLAN TO USE FORECLOSED HOMES? FOR LOW INCOME HOUSING IN GOOD SUBURBAN NEIGHBORHOODS???????? A friend who fails to defend us when needed is as dangerous as an enemy who attacks us.??? ?Dealing with bad politicians is the same as dealing with bullies in the eighth grade.??? We cannot change their behavior unless we fight them and beat them.?? But we don?t have to fight all of them. ?Knocking out just one or two will get the rest to change their behavior.?? ?All three of these politicians will be up for election next year.?? Anyone who wants to be a serious candidate to run against any of them next year must start preparing now.? (Liberty and Prosperity is not a political organization?we simply educate on the importance of politics?and how to be effective at it.)
- ?For more information, go to our website at http://www.
libertyandprosperity.org.?? If you like what you see, forward this e-mail to others.?? If you don?t like what you see, tell us so we can be more effective.
- Thanks to all who reviewed my proposed column for the Current and Gazette newspapers this week.?? I explained how high crime apartment complexes? are caused by bad national and state laws and policies, and cannot be fixed with local ordinances.??? Because of your suggestions, I made many improvements to the article, which is now posted at http://www.shorenewstoday.com/
snt/news/index.php/politics/ 23576-national-state-policies- gave-us-high-crime-apartment- complexes.html?and ?http://www. libertyandprosperity.org.
SETH GROSSMAN, Executive Director