Last week, the Press of Atlantic City, like most newspapers and TV networks reported that 52 scientists were rescued when their ship was trapped in a growing ice field in Antarctica. ? But they “forgot” to mention that it is now summer in Antarctica and the scientists were there to measure the shrinking of the ice field because of “global warming”. ? When you see this, why not write “the rest of the story” in a short 250 word letter to the editor?
Here are email addresses for some local newspapers.?? If you know of others, please ?send them to us at email@example.com so we can post them in future emails and on this site. ?
- Press of Atlantic City:?? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current Newspapers:? email@example.com
- ?Philadelphia Inquirer:? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asbury Park Press:? email@example.com
- Cape May Herald ?Spout Off?:? https://www.capemaycountyherald.com/forum/
Seth Grossman, Executive Director