- Will the forced energy transition to `green’ energy produced affordable energy and increase jobs and prosperity? According to Applied Economic Clinic reports, the answer is YES.
- According to Alex Epstein’s well documented `Talking Points’ the answer is NO
- Applied Economic Clinic makes predictions which requires the question what is the accuracy of and reliability of accuracy of past predictions? Without proof of past accurate predictions, their reports are just guesses.
- Epstein references facts which require the question, verify.
- Read both articles and decide who is correct.
NJ Spotlight Article AEC
Epstein Talking Points
We are a group of about 200 ordinary citizens who mostly live near Atlantic City, New Jersey. We volunteer our time and money to maintain this website. We do our best to post accurate information. However, we admit we make mistakes from time to time. If you see any mistakes or inaccurate, misleading, outdated, or incomplete information in this or any of our posts, please let us know. We will do our best to correct the problem as soon as possible. Thanks.
Seth Grossman, Executive Director