- Less government programs, spending, fewer employees.
- No full time pensions and benefits for part-time employees.
- Pay government employees same as private employees who do same work.
- Post all government employee and their jobs, salaries, and benefits on official government websites.
- Cut costs of insurance and lawsuits by ending claims for ?hurt feelings? with no medical proof of injury, and ?fee shifting? laws that force taxpayers to pay lawyers more than what they recover for their clients.
- Restructure unsustainable government debt through bankruptcy.
- Change union and civil service laws so lay-offs based on merit?not seniority.
- Don?t force government and public school employees to join unions
- Make all laws (including tax laws) simple enough to understand without lawyers, and apply them equally to everyone.
- Distribute State School Tax portion of ?State Property Tax Relief Fund?(Money collected from NJ State Income Tax) to each school district on an equal, per student basis.( This is required by in NJ State Constitutional Amendment that created state income tax in 1976.)
Disagree with any of this? ? Have other ideas? ? Let’s talk about it. ? Visit and “like” our Liberty and Prosperity Facebook page. ? Visit us on Twitter at @LandP1776. ? Meet us for breakfast 9:30 any Saturday morning at Shore Diner, Tilton & Fire Roads by Parkway Exit 36 in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. ? Visit our office and “Liberty Library” at 453 Shore Road, Somers Point, NJ ?08244. ?Or call us at 609-927-7333. ? Thanks!
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”. ? John F. Kennedy 1961 quoting ancient Chinese poet and philosopher Lao Tzu
“It’s only too late if you don’t start now.” ?Barbara Sher
Graphic comparing average household property tax bill with nationwide average published by Asbury Park Press, April, 2015.