More than a dozen students signed up to start a Liberty and Prosperity Club at Stockton University.?? That new club is also inspired by Liberty and Prosperity–the motto of New Jersey since 1776.? We are working very closely with it.??
The club meets at 6pm on the first Wednesday of every month, and at 4:30 pm on the second Thursday.?? The next meeting is scheduled for? Wednesday, April 6 at Room B-003.??? If you know of any student who might be interested, please let us know at email@example.com so we can forward those names to club leaders.
Also please help us pick a theme or topic for the next meeting that will attract interest, without offending and mobilizing the ?progressive? professors or administrators at Stockton? too much.? Here are some suggestions that were discussed so far:
1. Why is Donald Trump so popular?
2. Why is college much more expensive for us than for our parents?
3. Why not $50/hour minimum wage?
4. Why don?t we enforce immigration laws?
5. People who achieve more should earn more!
Other tasks that must be done to build a successful club include:
Create a website, Facebook Page, or other Social Media for the Club.
Prepare a poster that can be distributed week before meeting.
Prepare a PowerPoint sheet that can be used by other clubs to promote our meeting.
Prepare a basic piece of literature to be distributed on campus.
Host a table for the organization or go from table to table at dining and snack areas to give out literature and sign up named for email list.
We have budget funds to help these students for the following projects.
1. Design and prepare websites, facebook page, and other social
2. Design and prepare flyer, poster, and/or postcard
3. Design and prepare TV announcement/Power Point presentation.
4. Host a table or canvass from table to table and gather email addresses of persons who may be interested. (25 cents per valid email address)
If you can help in any way, or know any Stockton student who may be interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (609) 927-7333.
Seth Grossman, Executive Director
453 Shore Road
Somers Point, NJ 08244